PAACT is a Lincolnshire based support group, run by parents of Autistic children. We provide support for families with children and young adults who have an Autistic Spectrum Condition, associated condition or are in the process of a diagnosis.
We are a friendly, informal, non-judgemental group. We aim to help family and friends to access advice, support and activities within the local area.
- Twice monthly support meetings (daytime and evening) in Lincoln
- Daytime meetings in Gainsborough (one every school term)
- A closed Facebook and email group for support and advice
- Library of books and materials to borrow
- A weekly Youth Club for ages 11+
- A monthly games club for ages 5+
- A monthly swimming session in Lincoln
- Subsidised activities throughout the school holidays for members
- Parent and Professional workshops run by Andrew Whitehouse
Family Membership is £10 and Professional Membership is £20 for the year. Membership forms and our privavy policy can be found below.
Please use the contact form to enquire about membership, and access the closed facebook group.